Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sunday Run 11/16/2014

Today, Sunday, training consisted of my 1 hour Running Injury Prevention clinic, a clinic put n by a Physical Therapist I have lots of respect for. I needed to use her professional services and she resolved other issues I had suffered with for years, during the course of her treatment. I am running stronger now, than before my injury.

The one hour of training is actually tougher than it would appear if you were watching it and is designed to improve my core, balance and lower body strength. Needless to say, my legs were fatigued before meeting Beth at Battle Point Park on Bainbridge Island.

We stated a single track trail that left the park and ran about a mile to the Grand Forest. We then ran trails through the Grand Forest and then back the first trail to Battle Point park, we then ran the trail, clockwise, against the majority of traffic back to our cars.


The weather was around 40 and sunny and it was enjoyable running with Beth. Beth has agreed to run with me on training runs to help get ready for my ½ marathon in Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment