Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Something wrong with my camera

I thought there was something wrong with my lens, so I borrowed a couple other lenses and they seemed to work o,k.  I then borrowed another 28-135 telephoto, like the one I was having trouble with and I am once again getting spots in my pictures.  This is very disappointing to me that my photos from this trip will be marred by this imperfection.  ARRRGH.

On the other had, maybe I will get to come back to AK just to get good pictures...or I can learn to use my photo-editing software and learn to remove the spot.

1 comment:

  1. spec of dust on the sensor, I suspect. dont try to clean this yourself though while in the field. unless done in almost sterile conditions, or perfect technique, you can ruin your camera temporarily.

    ReplyDelete